1. Do you like my bow? I got it from Melanie Lea.
2. I’m taking chances these days, and it’s fun. I wrote down a list of some people who inspire me, and have already gotten a really amazing response. So far, I’ve met Kelly for drinks, and I just got an email back from the Everygirl today. Big things are happening people.
3. Life is good. Mostly. I’m feeling very positive these days. And I’m trying really hard not to let those nasty negative thoughts into my brain. It’s kind of working.
4. I got a raise. So that’s cool.
5. But I’d still like a few more clients.
6. My husband got a job bartending for the summer! I don’t think I told you yet, but he just started. This is good news. It means we won’t be starving for the next three months.
7. My best friend works at the Reagan Library and they just brought in goats to clear the brush from the side of the hill. There are babies and they cheer me up.
8. I’d still like to send my sister to summer camp.
9. We had a great Mother’s Day, and I made chicken salad. Even my dad ate it, which is saying something.
10. I’m looking forward to seeing friends on Saturday, trying my hand at floral design this weekend, and sending out a calligraphy sample tomorrow.
11. Also, my dog is still cute.